Clients & ProjectsBeauty & Health
From makeup and skincare to haircare and hair color, as the world's leading beauty brand, L'Oréal Paris presents accessible, high-quality, and luxurious beauty products characterized by scientific excellence and relentless innovation. In doing so, the brand advocates for a representation of beauty that encompasses and reflects global diversity. L'Oréal Paris celebrates a modern version of femininity that challenges existing stereotypes and supports all women and girls along the motto "Because I'm worth it" on their journey of self-realization and empowerment.
Exceptional, strong personalities such as Eva Longoria, Kendall Jenner, and Jane Fonda, as brand ambassadors with different backgrounds and facets, mirror the diversity of L'Oréal Paris customers and embody the brand's deeply ingrained feminist values. The ambition to promote respectful coexistence is also the basis for the "StandUp! - Against Street Harassment" initiative, founded in partnership with the NGO RIGHT TO BE, which focuses on the safety of women in public spaces.
- PR concept, ongoing press work within D-A-CH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
- Management of national brand ambassadors and coordination of ongoing campaigns
- Coordination, planning, and execution of photo shoots, roundtables, press lunches, and launch events
- PR and media work, interview acquisition and coordination as part of national and international shows/events by L'Oréal Paris (Cannes Film Festival, Le Défilé L'Oréal Paris, Berlin Fashion Week, Berlinale)
- Strategic concept and implementation of PR activations for L'Oréal Paris Social Causes "Stand Up! - Against Street Harassment"